October 02, 2013

woven tee

 This pattern took annoyingly long to get right, but I think it was worth it.  I've always had a soft spot for a woven tee, and while Montreal makes it impossible to enjoy a silk version, this soft, light-weight cotton is great.  I love the fabric so much, and the shirt is already in heavy rotation.

ps. Can you spot the difference in photos?! My very kind roommate agreed to help me take a photo (so I didn't only have blurry options), and instead of just clicking a couple photos on my camera, he brought in lighting, posing, backdrop,  and post-processing all into consideration.  Gotta love a roomie that goes all out.

6 comments:

  1. oh, i love it! that print suits the cut so well, and i love how you (well, you + your roomie) sassed-up these photos, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, totally cracks me up too. I wish I had a whole slew of tops made of this fabric!

      Delete
  2. I am seriously so impressed with how often you make your own clothes! Cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply an excuse to buy fabric and craft and avoid homework :)

      Delete
  3. the cut and the pattern are so great! totally in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so stoked to have this pattern in my collection - more to come in the future I hope!

      Delete