November 06, 2012

etsy

Hello out there!  As it happens when you work for small designers, things get CRAZY before Christmas.  I've been working non-stop for the past couple of weeks, and finding it hard to keep all the other aspects of my life balanced (cooking has really gone downhill).  I've started going to yoga, as well!  I've never much enjoyed yoga, but boy does it feel good after a day of tense shoulders and walking around.  I feel ready to take on the world after class!

I've also been busy making some small things in my spare time to put on a little winter sale in the old etsy shop.  Mostly knitting, a little sewing, and all things I like to make while snuggled under a blanket watching a movie in the evenings. 

Hope other east coasters are safe and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment